At Lift West Limited, we have a team of engineers with many years’ experience in maintaining and repairing a range of different door systems.
If you fail to maintain and repair your commercial doors, you could be in breach of your responsibilities as an employer for not providing a safe working environment to your employees and visitors; you can also invalidate your premises insurance.
Although many doors are robust and can withstand constant use, every day wear and tear could cause you to have a problem with your door. However minor this problem may be, repairing it quickly is important to prevent further damage.
Our engineers have worked in a range of different environments, from shops to factories, warehouses to hotels, and everything in between. We can quickly repair your door on-site so that it can run properly again.
Our parts department have the ability to source and supply parts for all types of commercial & industrial doors in the shortest possible time.
Our door engineers are able to carry out the maintenance & inspection of all entrance points such as;
Roller Shutter Doors
- Roller Shutter Doors are the ideal solution for most industrial applications. Each door is tailored to suit the individual characteristics of the opening for which it is built; they can be chain gear operated or electric.
- Depending on usege, these must be serviced at least once a year.
Automated Sliding Doors
- Automated sliding doors are widely used in commercial applications such as shop entrances.
- They tend to be a high useage accress point.
- Due to the high useage of these doors they should be sericed at least every 6 months.
- Telescopic doors work on the same principal as sliding doors.
- They are used where the access point width is less than double the length of the door opening width.
- Depending on useage these doors should be serviced at least once a year.
- Folding doors are used in commercial applications where space is an issue.
- They provide good access to norrow entrance points.
- Depending on useage these doors should be serviced at leaset once a year.
- Sectional doors are used in many industrial applications due to their increased insulation and security.
- Depending on useage these doors can need to be serviced up to once a month.
- Industrial folding doors are often used as security doors for out of hours protection of premises.
- Depending on useage these doors should be service at least once a year.
- Revolving doors are mainlt used in commercial applications such as offices, banks or shopping centres.
- Dues to the techincal nature of this type of door and the regular useage, this typr of door should be serviced at least every 6 months.
- Security shutters are used to secure the windows & doors of vulnerable property such as pubs & shops. They can be manually operated or electric.
- Due to the regular useage of these thesy should be serviced at least every 4 months.
Powered Swing Doors
- Swing doors are widely used in commercial premises and domestic installations. These units are especially versatile as they can provide automation for disabled doors access and powered door operation.
- Depending on frequency of use, these doors should be serviced at leaset once per year.
- Disabled access doors are found in almost all public buildings. They are usually automated for the convenience of disabled patrons.
- Depending on the useage these types of access point should be service at least every 6 months.
Fire escapes, by law, have many regulations that they must adhere to. This includes regular inspections.
CONTACT THE LIFT WEST LIMITED COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL DOOR DEPARTMENT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS STAY WITHIN THE LAW